FORUMS: list search recent posts

PANIC! Renders aborting for no reason!

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
TSUMONIC
PANIC! Renders aborting for no reason!
on Mar 14, 2007 at 5:08:05 pm

Hi all,

I have set up a few render layers in my project, and when I batch render, it stops after 4 frames! I tried rendering from the command prompt, and everything looked fine, until I got to the fourth frame on 1 particular layer, when it gave me this message :

Error: An error has occured. Rendering aborted.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

-Jason

Return to posts index

Chad Briggs
Re: PANIC! Renders aborting for no reason!
on Mar 14, 2007 at 6:31:09 pm

Still kind of vague. Is it a large scene? Does anything happen animation wise on the frame that doesn' happen in the previous ones? Have you tried just rendering one layer instead of all four to narrow it down?
-chad

Return to posts index

Jason Baldari
Re: PANIC! Renders aborting for no reason!
on Mar 14, 2007 at 6:37:28 pm

I've since been trouble shooting. The render only cancelled when one particular layer was on, I turned it off, the others began to render fine. I investigated the project file. On that render layer I was getting weird anomolies, parts of the geometry were missing in certain frames, back in others. I checked the master layer, same thing. I went back to an earlier project file, and it wasn't doing that, though I'm currently in the process of re-building my layers. So far, so good. I hope it was just that the other project fi;e was corrupt.

We'll see, I'll let you know what happens, thanks.

-Jason

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]