1. I make a polygonal plane
2. I sculpt it to make it hilly
3. I apply a grass texture to it
4. I give it maybe 5 for both subdivision width and height
5. Because of this the texture gets squished or messed up so i go to unitize UV's so the texture shows up nice all over the plane
6. i go to paint fx "make paintable"
7. Go to brushes. Grab a grass brush
9. the grass either goes under the plane and onto the actual grid or
10. after i place the grass or paint it where i want, it moves to the corner of the plane
Now i believe this is because i unitized the UV's but i have to unitize them so the texture shows up correctly , so what do i do to correct this problem?