FORUMS: list search recent posts

ATI card x1950Pro render problem in Maya

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
igor
ATI card x1950Pro render problem in Maya
by
on Feb 1, 2007 at 11:41:14 am

I have a new machine with a Radeon x1950 Pro as well, but am experiencing horrible hardware shading artifacts in my render view.
The problem appears to occur with any render(MR, software). It appears that anti-aliasing is not on or is not working when using the default Production settings for render.I have latest catalyst 7.1 drivers.I tried with older, but no help.Please, any solutions to solce problemThanks!
P.S.When I save image and look in Photoshop , it is OK.But in render view in Maya looks very bad.I also tried to remove drivers and open Maya and everything was OK.But when I install drivers, everything goes wrong.

Return to posts index

teerav
Re: ATI card x1950Pro render problem in Maya
on Feb 1, 2007 at 5:31:33 pm

hi there, i have experienced this as well. kinda looks like the edge took a step up then back down right? from what ive been told, this is a problem with Fcheck. more specifically with the Mac versions. what ive noticed is that if you scroll back one middleMB roll, it will display the image correctly. i havent found a fix for this and reinstalling seems to not help. i'd just try to get over it, trust your render settings, and rely on something like PS for checking your renders. my mac at home doesnt do this but the one at work does. im not sure on the exact model graphics card at work but its an ATI as well and at home i have a GeForce 6800. anyone else have any ideas? BTW, your final render will look fine, and not the way Fcheck is displaying it. hope that helps

Return to posts index

igor
Re: ATI card x1950Pro render problem in Maya
by
on Feb 2, 2007 at 10:04:54 am

I have same problem on 2 comps.One is with ati x1600 and another with x1950Pro.Tried to reinstall but no help.tried older drivers but no help.Its very hard when you have to every render look in Photoshop.Scrolling mmb just change display wiev, I men 100%, 150 % , 80% etc.But if render is on 100%, looks very very bad.
Anyway, before x1950Pro I had x800 and i hadn`t problems.Everything was OK.I think problems become with x1600, x1800, x1900 etc series.
Anybody knows how to solve problem?Doeas Ati (AMD) know for bug?(sorry for my bad english)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]