FORUMS: list search recent posts

New Cinema 4D R10 or Maya

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dragi Vujacic
New Cinema 4D R10 or Maya
on Dec 16, 2006 at 7:43:17 pm

In the begining it was suposed to be a Question for Aharon Rabinowitz. In "Creating ribon in Cinema 4D and Maya", C.C. Leader Aharon Rabinowitz mentioned that Maya is no longer his favorit 3D aplication. So I would like to know is His favorit 3D aplication is Cinema 4D now and why(if it is) since I Use mostly Maya and live of it, but I have heard so good things for C4D that makes me wondering - should I jump on C 4D and forget about other. I work mostlu adwerts with lot of live shoot mixed with CG and some cartony movies etc. I know that this sort of discusion can and nowhere but still hope that someone who use both aplications can open my eyes helping mi with this new C4D R10.
Thanks for helping

Return to posts index

mYthprod
Re: New Cinema 4D R10 or Maya
on Dec 16, 2006 at 8:56:52 pm

Choosing an app is usually about which field you're in, not which is the favorite per se. If you take a look at most of Aharon's tutorials you'll find they're after effects-related subjects. For years Cinema4D has been touted by the Trish and Chris meyer books as being the 3D app that best integrates with after effects. My suspicion is that this is still true and those who use after effects heavily probably have at least looked at cinema4D if not using it. I use after effects heavily but still like Maya for my 3D work. Download a demo and check it out.

- MythProd
(John David Hutton)

Build Your Own Velocity. See how:
http://www.customflix.com/Store/ShowTtl.jsp?id=205835

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]