FORUMS: list search recent posts

I need serious stuffs

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
evrard
I need serious stuffs
on Sep 16, 2006 at 5:10:56 am

Hi all,

After 2 years reading, making tutorials, and getting advices, i think the time has come for me to grow up and to get a step higher in my ambitions in filmaking.

But i lack some materials. I would like to turn to you guys here at creativecow to get informations. I am looking for materials, let them be books, DVD, webpages, but i need some real stuffs. What i mean by real stuffs is actual production case-studies, complete from A to Z (well at least a complete scene) where i can see how many technologies are used to achieve the result (AE, Maya, photoshop, illustrator, video editing, etc).

Most of the study-cases i have seen so far are not what i can really call real stuffs. Most of the times its just the production team "did something" (without actually revealing what that thing is, you know like the last chapters of the Alias introduction to maya, that kind of stuffs?). I need real projects, whatever the prices iam ready for the investment.

So if you guys know some studios i can contact, some organizations, anything, please share the informations, because i wanna be able to make films, great films everybody will hear about. My ambitions are high so iam ready to pay as much as i can to learn....real stuffs.

Thanks for your help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]