FORUMS: list search recent posts

HELP! Maya only renders first frame in a batch render

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sbparke
HELP! Maya only renders first frame in a batch render
on Aug 19, 2006 at 6:12:04 pm

I have no clue what went wrong here. I'm trying to render out a tif sequence from maya, and it will only do the first frame, then says the batch render is complete. I'm POSITIVE all my render settings are correct. Its set to Software, start and end frames are set correctly, etc...Its a very basic scene so it has nothing to do with memory issues, I've done this plenty of times before and never had this problem. Please help if you know what the problem could be. I reeeeeeeeallly need to get this rendered.

Return to posts index

Glenn Moore
Re: HELP! Maya only renders first frame in a batch render
on Aug 20, 2006 at 6:36:04 am

I hate to ask the obvious but.........did you make sure your settings are not set for Single Frame?

Return to posts index

sbparke
on Aug 20, 2006 at 4:10:23 pm

nope, it wasn't set to single frame either. i eventually got it to render properly. i have no clue what the problem was though i tried a lot of random things, resetting the render settings to default, restarting maya, i even loaded the mental ray plug in (even though i'm not using mental ray). eventually it decided to work and i still dont know what caused or fixed the problem.

Return to posts index

Glenn Moore
on Aug 21, 2006 at 4:24:25 am

good to hear.

Return to posts index

mindset
on Aug 22, 2006 at 3:01:33 am

In the furute try to erase the perfernces. A lot of bugs in maya can be fixed by erasing the user preferences

My Documentsmaya7.0prefsuserPrefs.mel

Close the program, drag them to the trash can and start the program again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]