FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need 3D artist to create 3DScoreboard

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Reins
Need 3D artist to create 3DScoreboard
on Feb 1, 2006 at 11:58:53 pm

I'm an AE motion graphics artist and I've been asked to animate a baseball scoreboard in 3D space. I can do a poor man's job in AE, but I'm looking to really make it shine. The scoreboard consists of 6 rectangular screens that are connected by cylindrical steel rods. I would be creating the content that would be mapped onto each of the screens. It would be in the realm of Monday Night Football type of graphics with the content being played in the scoreboard and then the camera making cool orbital pans and zooms. I can explain it all better if anyone's interested. We just need someone to create this model and make the moves that we ask for and insert the content that we produce into the screens for a :30 commercial. How big of a job is this and what would someone probably charge? We would prefer to work with someone in the Omaha or Kansas City area, but long distance would work as well. Please reply to this post if interested or have any suggestions or questions.

Thanks,
Reins

Return to posts index

Chad Briggs
Re: Need 3D artist to create 3DScoreboard
on Feb 2, 2006 at 2:33:09 am

Reins-
I'd be more than happy to talk to you about your project, you can contact me by clicking on my profile at http://www.elementxcreative.com (Chad Briggs) We've actually built 3d scoreboards in the past (one of which is on our demo reel online i think). We are located in TX, but I grew up in Iowa, so midwest folk gotta stick together :) Drop me a line if you'd like me to talk to you about your project.
cheers
Chad Briggs
Element X Creative

Return to posts index

Ben Insler
on Feb 3, 2006 at 9:08:38 pm

Reins,

I'd be happy to talk to you more about this project if you haven't already found someone else. I'm an editor and animator and have completed many animated components for television shows and live broadcast. Please contact me through the e-mail address in my profile if you're still looking.

Best,
Ben

Return to posts index

Chad Briggs
on Feb 2, 2006 at 2:33:50 am

oh, btw, might add that we work with out of town clients all the time, so it shouldn't be a big deal if your worried about that.
-chad

Return to posts index

Ben Insler
on Feb 7, 2006 at 10:18:24 pm

Hi Reins,

I was wondering if you were still looking for a 3D artist to create a scoreboard. I hope the contact information wasn't confusing in my last post. Unfortunately I'm currently updating my website, so I've placed my e-mail in my profile here, but added the word 'contact:' at the front of it to prevent webcrawlers from grabbing my e-mail and sending me SPAM. If you're still looking for an artist, I'd be glad to work with you. I'm in the northeast, but have worked with long distance clients as far as Seattle and own private FTP and Web space so passing media to you wouldn't be a problem. Again, my contact e-mail is below, listed as in my profile with the 'contact:' addition.

All the best,

Ben

Ben Insler

Editor

Telemark Films

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]