FORUMS: list search recent posts

medical animation for 4 chambered pumping heart .....

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
medical animation for 4 chambered pumping heart .....
on Aug 9, 2005 at 11:20:11 pm

medical animation, what is the easiest & best software for beginners?

I have heard of maya, studio 3d max, Eovia, I am confused

I need to know which one or( which ones ) are best suited for ..

1. Constructing animations of say a heart pumping, with 4 separate chamber, & showing the blood as a stream of liquid blue arrows --->pumping from chamber number 1 [ RA } to chamber number 2 [ RV]... then to the lungs where inside the lungs the blood becomes red. then returns to the heart chamber number 3 [ LA] as a stream of red liquid arrows/.....> then pumped to chamber number 4 [ LV]... then leaving the heart ......

there will be sound available if needed for ' key framing if this is needed ....??

A 3d animation would be ideal, but a 2 d animation, made to look 3 d....would do the trick....

Once this is constructed, I then need to make variations on it to simulate heart defects.....

many thanks for at least reading this!!!!

Return to posts index

Steve Sayer
Re: medical animation for 4 chambered pumping heart .....
on Aug 10, 2005 at 12:11:55 am

It sounds like you don't have animation experience or background, and only need to produce a small number of animations which are variations on a theme, for which simple, stylized graphics would be sufficient.

In that case, high-end packages like Maya and MAX might be overkill. I'd recommend you look into something simple like Flash, and start exploring other options only if that proves insufficient.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved