FORUMS: list search recent posts

qmaster and maya

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
rosner
qmaster and maya
on Jul 19, 2005 at 8:10:05 pm

hello, I was wondering if anyone could hellp me out...I just got qmaster to start rendering and it works....kinda....I was looking at the files and it is not rendering the rgb...but it renders the alpha....but the setup seems solid....wtf? any ideas...thanks for anything..

e

Return to posts index

Styl_E_mon
Re: qmaster and maya
on Aug 14, 2005 at 6:30:16 am

I am running through Qmaster now. Using the QuickCluster set up on 2 macs, I am able to get the Maya icon to bounce in the dock. Then it just stops and the Batch Render monitor says Successful. How where you able to get it to render anything at all? Any help is much appreciated...

Return to posts index

Styl_E_mon
Re: qmaster and maya
on Aug 15, 2005 at 3:45:38 pm

got this part figured out. For the maya application box in Qmaster, I am supposed to put in mayaSWrender instead of the Maya.app.

My next problem is only getting one frame to render out of my test batch of 10 frames. All appear successful, but I am only able to locate on file from the batch. It is usually the one progressing the slowest in the monitor. Either the other nodes aren't able to access something, or the frames are overwrinting themselves.

Can ANYONE help me out with this?

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]