FORUMS: list search recent posts

NABbing

COW Forums : Autodesk Maya

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Leandro  Krukowski
NABbing
on Apr 5, 2005 at 8:08:26 pm

From what I hear NAB is the place to be this April. This will be my first time, from hearing about the hype and the amount of people going its going, it's going to be crazy (awesome).

I have been talking around and people have said to wait to purchase anything until I get to NAB. Do developers discount software / equipment? Also, We got invited to some after parties, Does Creative cow have one? Any suggestions where to go or who to meet up with.

Hope to see you guys at NAB
Lee

Return to posts index

mYthprod
Re: NABbing
on Apr 10, 2005 at 2:50:14 am

[Leandro Krukowski] "From what I hear NAB is the place to be this April."

Depends on what you're looking for. It's full of salesman so take it with a grain of salt, depending on what you're buying. If it wasn't for the private parties I would treat it as a used-car shopping experience. Alias had a cool party last year though. They brought laptops and showed the new features of 6.0. They probably had 8 or so workstations around the room and had an open bar, which makes you remember less but still feel like you're having a good time. :-P

Have fun.

[Leandro Krukowski] "I have been talking around and people have said to wait to purchase anything until I get to NAB. "

I agree. Yes, they typically discount stuff. They being NAB companies in general, Alias probably does something too.

[Leandro Krukowski] "Any suggestions where to go or who to meet up with."

I had a good time at the Fuji party, the alias party and the Leitch party. Studio 54 is cool too.

- mYthprod
(John David Hutton)

* Build Your Own VelocityQ. See how * :
http://www.customflix.com/Store/ShowTtl.jsp?id=205835

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]