FORUMS: list search recent posts

1080P 60 frames camera?

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rune Antonsen
1080P 60 frames camera?
on Dec 27, 2014 at 4:07:21 pm

Hi!
I'm not 100% sure where I should post this, since it's not only Canon cameras I'm after.

What I'm looking for is a "cheap" camera that can "record" in 1080p 60 FPS and is able to have a lens on there so I get a FOV around 170 degrees. (Camera is mounted close up to a window and should be able to view a 14 feet area that starts just on the inside of the window)
I'm not gonna record directly to the camera, but use the HDMI output and connect it to a computer and record the HDMI stream on the computer for easier management of the produced files.

I'm totally lost on where to go look for information about what camera to go for, but I've heard that a full frame camera would be best?

The camera is just gonna do this one task, nothing else.
No sound, no zooming, no stabilizing (since the camera is gonna be mounted on a steel bar that's totally still),
just need to get the 14ish feet in diameter area that starts on the other side of the window.

Any help would be appreciated, and if I posted this to the wrong forum please move it to the correct place (if that's possible for the mods)

Kind regards
Rune Antonsen

Return to posts index

Daniel Shojaei
Re: 1080P 60 frames camera?
on Mar 10, 2015 at 3:28:37 pm

Hi Rune

If you're looking for a cheap, small camera that you can change the lens, I would recommend Canon T2i. Its a great camera but I don't think if you can record through the HDMI in your computer. It should probably be internal recording.

I hope it helps.

Daniel Shojaei

CEO - Ontario Camera Rentals
http://www.ontariocamera.com
51 Jefferson Ave
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
647-345-8220
Info@ontariocamera.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved