FORUMS: list search recent posts

C100 Card Error

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kian McKellar
C100 Card Error
on Mar 23, 2013 at 12:50:26 am

A friend was using my camera to record interviews using the C100. Afterward the card refused to transfer to the computer and when the files were reviewed in camera one of the clips had a big question mark next to it.

Working bit by bit, we dragged over each file and rebuilt the card organization in a folder on the deskptop. Unfortunately it was a time consuming process and I'm worried about it happening again.

Should I blame the C100 or my Sandisk Extreme memory card?

Return to posts index

Cedric Jenkins
Re: C100 Card Error
on May 20, 2013 at 1:10:56 pm

Kian, I have had the same issue. Rented the C100 for a week. The frist time footage was copied from the SD cards I did it on a PC, with no problems. I just copied the private file over the the HDD and was able to AMA in the files in Avid MC with no problem. Later that week my partner to footage to copy over on his Mac Book Pro, with no problems. But on the the 3rd day my partner did the same thing with new footage and he started getting errors messages that files could not copied, the files had been changed the error stated. When we put the cards back int eh C100 all "?" appear as the thumbnails and the clips do not show up in the streaming folder. But the card is still reading as completely full. I'm waiting to speak with the rental company techs this morning. I see you had the same problem. It would be great to get your workflow on how you fixed it. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]