FORUMS: list search recent posts

Making/locating colour profiles for Canon XF-305

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tawqeer Mirza
Making/locating colour profiles for Canon XF-305
on Dec 13, 2012 at 4:23:10 am

Hi all,

Shooting of any kind requires colour correction / grading these days. As I'm still a bit of novice in this area, would someone be able to help me make or locate a colour profile that I can use with the Canon XF-305 camera that would be ideal for colour correction afterwards. I generally know that for colour correction it's always a good idea to shoot "flat" colours rather than high contrast... and thats it. How can I manipulate the camera to do so.. I haven't got a clue! All help appreciated and thank you to all in advance.

Tawqeer

Return to posts index

Al Bergstein
Re: Making/locating colour profiles for Canon XF-305
on Dec 14, 2012 at 4:00:44 pm

The forum on the xf305 (and 105) over in Vimeo has a lot of color profiles done a few years back, when it first came out. Not as much action there as there used to be, but still a great resource. Not to take you away from the COW, but these guys (myself included) have posted a lot on there, and I think it's likely your best resource. There are other, more active boards on the 305, and I think the most active is actually on dvinfo. But I would start with Vimeo. You likely will find what you are needing there.

Best of luck! I've loved shooting with the xf305. Fabulous color quality.

Al

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]