FORUMS: list search recent posts

Canon DTE FS-CF Pro

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andre Anthonio
Canon DTE FS-CF Pro
on Feb 28, 2012 at 9:54:41 pm

I have one Canon XHA1 and three Canon XL-2s. I know there are a lot of better, smaller, more powerful cameras but I don't have the budget to support the acquisition of new cameras, and so I'm using what I have to get by with small jobs, etc. All of my camera's have had issues with tapes getting stuck, or the capture, or the heads being dirty, etc. So, I'm finally in the position to make the jump to a DTE and I'm looking at the Canon DTE FS-CF Pro...I want the "pro" vbut it seems to have been discontinued, is no longer available on eBay, and the only alternative is the FS-CF which is about $250 less. I also don't seem to be able to find any of these units used. What am I not getting, here? Can anyone offer me anything to get my upgrade underway. I'm really so sick and tired of capturing. I mean...errrr. I record football leagues and it's letter hours and hours of tape every week. Now I have a brand new son and I'm getting less sleep and don't know how to find the extra time. The DTE seems to be my best bet but I would appreciate any counsel that can be offered. I'd say my budget is $1200. Does anyone have any comments about my situation and about the Canon DTE...I'm really confused as to why there are not other manufacturers of these products from which to choose? Are there? Is Focus Enhancements the only show in town. Please help me out. Andre andre.phatefx@gmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]