FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flycam 3000 Pro TROUBLE with light cameras (Canon HV20/30/40 - 1.5lbs)

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Magellan Rubin
Flycam 3000 Pro TROUBLE with light cameras (Canon HV20/30/40 - 1.5lbs)
on Dec 27, 2011 at 3:39:32 am

I have an hv40 (basically an hv30 or hv20) and I was wondering, for those of you that own a Flycam 3000, what your exact amount of weight is on each side, exact length for the shaft, and exact placement of the top head piece (side to side and forward and backwards if that makes sense).

I can not get this thing perfect even if my life depended on it, I get it so when I pick it up it is balanced but if I try to do the dynamic balance test or simply walk around with it with my fingers/hand correctly placed the Flycam 3000 still wants to swing around a fair bit. I even had it so that I did the drop test and it counted 2 seconds, when I picked it up it remained stable, etc but still not perfect (and when I say not perfect it was still only adequate).

I have watched every tutorial on youtube as well as vimeo for glidecams, flycams, and stabilizers a like. If somebody with a bare hv20/30/40 could tell me exactly what they are doing for theirs that would be very appreciated. (I just have an HV40 with no wideangle lens, shutgun mic, etc.)

THANKS AHEAD OF TIME

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]