FORUMS: list search recent posts

7D vs 5D M2 vs T2I - I've seen plenty of comparison videos but I would like to know what it is that seperates the video components of each of these cameras.

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Agostino
7D vs 5D M2 vs T2I - I've seen plenty of comparison videos but I would like to know what it is that seperates the video components of each of these cameras.
on Oct 29, 2011 at 5:59:23 am

- A link to a comprehensive comparison test between the 7D and the T2i. I have heard that the video components in the 7D, 5D, and T2i are exactly the same. I was wondering if this was true. In the attached video I notice very little difference from 7D to the T2i, I would like to the exact specs of each of the cameras. The 7D appeared to have a slightly larger Dynamic range in the highlights, but I want to be sure my eyes aren't playing tricks on me. Also any other differences in the video components that might make me choose one over the other.

Much appreciated,

Tom

Return to posts index

Bob Dix
Re: 7D vs 5D M2 vs T2I - I've seen plenty of comparison videos but I would like to know what it is that seperates the video components of each of these cameras.
on Oct 29, 2011 at 7:22:30 pm

You are probably right in your deduction, I feel the size of the sensor 35mm in the 5D mark II is a big factor, and the amount of light the EF Series lens system lets in may be a contributing factor why the exposure and colour in this camera is exceptional. Working in the RAW Mode and using Canon Digital Professional produces outstanding still images and the Average setting for HD video at 1920 x 1080 p, and not Evaluative has a bearing on getting it right 99.9% of the time.

Freelance Imaging & Video
AUSTRALIA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]