FORUMS: list search recent posts

Full Manual video on 5Dmk2

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ricky Yu
Full Manual video on 5Dmk2
on Oct 19, 2011 at 6:46:36 pm

Old question but I can't find the answer anywhere. I picked up a second hand mk2 firmware 2.0.7. and I can't figure out how to adjust the aperture setting when in Manual video shooting.

Return to posts index

Bob Dix
Re: Full Manual video on 5Dmk2
on Oct 19, 2011 at 9:39:34 pm

The Firmware is now 2.0.9, but, the book manual came with the camera, you may be able to download the Manual from Canon's web site ?

Or Page 90 > Set the Mode dial to
Set the shutter speed and aperture
>Turn the top dial To the exposure level indicator in the view finder on top of camera.
>To set the aperture , set the power switch to the -, and turn dial at the back of camera.

PS ., This really is not the best practice, Set Tv to 1/50 sec and let it chose own aperture, set ISO at A+ Automatic it will go to ISO 6400 if required or as low as ISO 50, if overexposure is detected change speed to 1/125 sec or higher or adjust exposure compensation by -1 or -2.Otherwise you may have to buy a hand held meter or read the automatic setting off the camera, it makes No sense.

Good luck

Freelance Imaging & Video
AUSTRALIA

Return to posts index

Ricky Yu
on Oct 20, 2011 at 1:49:00 am

Thanks Mate! I had the instruction booklet but it was in Chinese haha.

Return to posts index

Bob Dix
on Oct 20, 2011 at 9:21:45 pm

We have Chinese friends, but, you react like my son who has just come back from Hong Kong etc. Sometimes the Manual in English, is not very good, all the best in Manual, you will need it.You sound more Australian than your name YU suggests

Freelance Imaging & Video
AUSTRALIA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]