FORUMS: list search recent posts

T3i Release

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zevie Tannenbaum
T3i Release
on Jan 2, 2011 at 8:55:47 am

I'm looking into buying a Canon T2i, but I wanted to know if anyone knows around when the T3i would be released?

Thanks,
Zevie

Return to posts index

Micah McDowell
Re: T3i Release
on Jan 2, 2011 at 2:34:22 pm

I don't think anyone knows when or if there will be a T3i, but if you want a camera that's a step above the T2i, consider the Canon 60D. Same great video sensor and capabilities, plus an articulating LCD screen and manual audio gain controls, for very little extra cash.

I own a T2i, but would buy the 60D over it in a heartbeat given the choice.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Feb 9, 2011 at 7:09:32 pm

It looks like the T3i may be available in April? Take a look at this: http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Canons_EOS_600D_DSLR_aims_to_hook...

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Micah McDowell
on Feb 9, 2011 at 7:26:14 pm

Interesting... looks as if it has a ton of consumer-ish features added but no real improvements other than the articulating LCD screen, manual audio gain (which can be done on T2i anyway with firmware), and the 10x digital "zoom" which may or may not be as awesome as it sounds.

Seems that Canon keeps remaking the same basic camera again and again. T2i, 60D, 7D, T3i... they're all much too similar with the same sensor, video capabilities, and resulting quality for us video folks. There's zero innovation there.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Feb 9, 2011 at 8:29:05 pm

I'm sad to say that I agree. I wonder if they realize how many people are using their DSLRs for video work.
Their video camera solution they released at NAB in 2010 didn't have interchangeable lens.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

marshal john
on Feb 17, 2011 at 9:08:37 am

canon has announced the 2 new camera EOS Rebel T3 and EOS Rebel T3i and they will be available in the market from april. For more detail info about Rebel T3i you can have a look at this preview.

cbcv

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]