FORUMS: list search recent posts

Headphones Dont Work On Canon Vixia Hv 30

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Oisin Barrett
Headphones Dont Work On Canon Vixia Hv 30
on Sep 11, 2010 at 5:03:19 am

I currently have 2 Canon Vixia Hv30s I also have a Audio Technica Lavalier Microphone, I want to be able to listen to the audio that Im getting on the Camera with or without the mic but when I plug in my headphones and put them on it makes a constant beeping sound and I cant even hear the audio that Im getting. This is a problem because I need to be able to hear my audio very well before or while filming, the headphones I use are the Sennheiser HD 202, if you know why this is please help me out I would greatly appreciate it, also my headphones for my iPod dont work either

Thanks

Return to posts index

Brian Louis
Re: Headphones Dont Work On Canon Vixia Hv 30
on Sep 12, 2010 at 11:02:12 am

Did you go into the "Play/Out Setup" menu and select "AV/PHONES" and make sure the PHONES icon is showing? The Phones receptable is also shared with the AV out.

Return to posts index

Ron Bakker
Re: Headphones Dont Work On Canon Vixia Hv 30
on Sep 12, 2010 at 7:17:49 pm

I can't give you the exact answer but somewhere in the settings has to be changed, going by memory that headphone jack has two different functions and you need to switch it over to headphones, I think you have to be in record mode to change the settings. I could be a lot more precise in a week when I get mine (hv20)back.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]