FORUMS: list search recent posts

Canon FS21 mpeg-2 format

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alexander Botteram
Canon FS21 mpeg-2 format
on Sep 7, 2010 at 6:49:42 pm

Het guys,

i hope you can help me... A while back i bought a canon legria FS21, and it has worked fine, untill the day my computer crashed and i had to rëinstall my editing software asswell as imagemixer (the application to import video footage from the camera to the hard-drive). But now i can't import the mpg files into both after effects and premiere anymore. It sais the format is not supported. So i hope you guys can help me auto.

Some sidenotes:
- I installed a codec pack before the crash, but since it gave me more trouble then help i removed it.
- I record in the highest quality with the camera.

Thanks in advance!
Greetings Xyfi

Return to posts index

Brian Louis
Re: Canon FS21 mpeg-2 format
on Sep 7, 2010 at 7:45:27 pm

You have to supply more information about your computer and software, when you reinstalled your software did you install it in the same order as before?

Return to posts index

Alexander Botteram
on Sep 7, 2010 at 7:51:18 pm

I mentioned I use after effects and Premiere, and i do not know to the install order anymore. What i did in the course of 2 years i really can't remember ^^. I think i installed the codec pack before I bought teh camera, because i can recall having trouble with the camera because i wan't able to use the .mod files that are stored on the camera, and i didn't know yet how to import them.

Return to posts index

Alexander Botteram
on Sep 10, 2010 at 7:41:33 am

I still haven't been able to figure out the problem. The canon helpdesk couldn't help me i had been send to the pixela helpdesk, so that's what i'm going to do now. But still i hope i can get some help here.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]