FORUMS: list search recent posts

Canon XL1 - Dual wireless lavs

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ian Smith
Canon XL1 - Dual wireless lavs
on Nov 25, 2009 at 1:30:01 pm

I'm getting two wireless lavs to use with my Canon XL1. I'm going to get two "Audio-Technica W88-13-829 Camera Mountable VHF Lavalier Pro 88W VHF Wireless System with Pro88W Transmitter and Receiver and AT829mW Lavalier Microphone" systems from B&H Photo. Here is a direct link:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/68054-REG/Audio_Technica_W88_13_829_W...

What do I need in addition in order to plug both wireless mics in to record audio simultaneously?

Return to posts index

Joel Servetz
Re: Canon XL1 - Dual wireless lavs
on Nov 25, 2009 at 8:04:15 pm

I'm assuming you already have the Canon MA-100 adapter, which has two XLR inputs. If so, then just make sure you get two XLR output cables with your receivers. If not then look at one of the Beachtek adapters.

Joel Servetz
RGB Media Services, LLC
Sarasota, Fl
videobyjoel@aol.com

Return to posts index

Ian Smith
Re: Canon XL1 - Dual wireless lavs
on Nov 26, 2009 at 6:14:19 am

You have connected the missing link for me. The MA-100 is a component I need and do not have. I suppose I have taken it for granted that I have only worked with cameras that have XML and other audio inputs built into the camera.

Thank you for your help!

Return to posts index

jose roberto paez
Re: Canon xl1 - dual wireless LAVS
on Dec 10, 2009 at 11:02:08 am

I Canon I start editing XL1s .Where to start ?I have a macbook MAC OS X version 10.5.8 agradecere any guide to and have a starting point. Thank you very much beforehand . Qu life of you more light as you give me.

Jose roberto paez

Return to posts index

jose roberto paez
Re: Where to start ? Many thanks
on Dec 10, 2009 at 11:05:20 am

I Canon I start editing XL1s .Where to start ?I have a macbook MAC OS X version 10.5.8 agradecere any guide to and have a starting point. Thank you very much beforehand . Qu life of you more light as you give me. You have Final Cut express .

Jose roberto paez

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]