FORUMS: list search recent posts

Canon GL2 Pandas

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nicholas Johnson
Canon GL2 Pandas
on Nov 21, 2009 at 11:54:15 pm

So first off I just want to say I've never taken any sort of hallucinogenic drugs in my life - but this makes me think someone has slipped them into my lunch:

While setting up a shot for a CHURCH video announcement my GL2 went wacky - the LCD screen started strobing through red green and blue colors and then black squares started gridding over top of the shot.

Then it stop - so I flipped the panel around to video my self doing this announcement; then pandas and some sort of Asian writing came up over my shot!!!

I'll post a jpeg or video asap - I'm just heading to my office now but had to mention this to see if anyone had ever experience anything like it....anyone?

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Canon GL2 Pandas
on Nov 22, 2009 at 9:48:47 am

Sounds like your camera is having a problem with the onboard software or firmware- I'd send to warranty repair if it happens ever again.

Noah

Check out my book: RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera! Unlock the secrets of 24p, HD and Final Cut Studio.
Call Box Training now featuring the Sony EX1 Guidebook, Panasonic HVX200, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon 7D, and Panasonic DVX100.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]