FORUMS: list search recent posts

CanonDV 60-min tape when catured is only 5 min long

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan webber
CanonDV 60-min tape when catured is only 5 min long
on Aug 25, 2009 at 11:47:48 pm

Canon MVX100i it works fine - I made two tapes on weekend both were previously recoded on. One all if fine - on the other two problems. 1) it has some squares in two rows running vertically down the left sie in the same spot on the whole tape. These show in the camera also. I read somewhere that maybe this is some "bleed through" from previously recorded material but what can cause it? -

Here is a shot of the boxes in each frame http://premium.fileden.com/premium/2006/9/9/209573/boxesart.png

The new recording is only 55 minutes and the old 5 minutes plays fine as before.

Here is the 2nd and worse problem. When I try to capture using Movie Maker of Vegas the preview is fine and plays in normal time as usual but the time counter only counts 1 second about every 10 second so the finished capture file plays back in about 5 minutes which means that in reality only about 1/10 of the video and audio is recoded so it just looks like stop action almost - some brief moments of normal for a seconds or two then again but at a point 10 seconds later. I have no other player to try the tape in or to copy it. IN the camera it plays fine so I suppose it would through a TV set also.

The second tape I made that day is fine.

Thanks for any help - I tried to search this on the forum but was not successful. I can uplaos a part of the video if necessary.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]