FORUMS: list search recent posts

software to make movies using virtual characters in 3D

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
filipe mendes
software to make movies using virtual characters in 3D
on Nov 10, 2008 at 4:50:07 pm

Hi guys,

I would like to do an amateur movie (kind of). however I don't have any actors, nor money to pay them, so I would like to know if is there any software that allow us to use virtual 3D characters, with basic animations pre-created (Bewolf alike). For intances those virtual 3D human characters were filmed on green screen and all we have to do is to use simple commands to make them intereact, do specific movements, run, walk, or make them interact with real actors, etc, in a specific scenario (adding a image on the background), without having to create those virtual characters from scratch with Cinema 3D or a software alike.
We could then, put some sounds and add the dialogs.

I saw once a movie made using the characters from the X-Box game Hallo. However if we wanted to put different costumes, do some close ups, add different scenarios, etc, it would be impossible.

Thank you very much for your help,

Filipe

I though about using The Sims computer Game, but is rather limited and you can't had real actors, or real scenarios. And there is the Copyright ishues

Return to posts index

Mark Espina
Re: software to make movies using virtual characters in 3D
on Jan 31, 2009 at 2:00:38 am

Don't really know if this is a serious question. But if it is:

You're better off putting a up a notice in your local acting schools/workshops stating that you are making a film with 'low' or 'no' budget.

You'd be surprised at the amount of people that would respond.

As for getting virtual actors - learn 3D using any of the many available 3D programs - and you'll soon figure that it's so much easier to get real actors with real performances than trying to emulate it with their 3D counterparts.

Hope this helps.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]