FORUMS: list search recent posts

Canon HV 30 European ordering it from US - After Effects

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
filipe mendes
Canon HV 30 European ordering it from US - After Effects
on May 15, 2008 at 6:40:52 pm

Hi,

I'm planning on buyng the new Canon HV 30. I'm thinking one order it from USA. Since I'm Eropean, my system is PAL. I was wondering if this camera have the two sistems (ntsc and pal). If it has only ntsc, do you think this might be a problem? I'm planning on working my videos with After Effects and Adobe Premiere, is the conversion from NTSC to Pal, fine? Are there any drawback on working with NTSC footage and then converting to PAL, with such software?

Do you think it is better to buy the Pal version of the camera? Because here (europe) the camera cost more 400 Euros. And it is too much for me.

Buy the way, is the voltage also a problem? Or it is just a matter of buying the plug adpater?

Thank you,

Filipe

PS: sorry about my english

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Canon HV 30 European ordering it from US - After Effects
on May 15, 2008 at 7:15:49 pm

[filipe mendes] "I was wondering if this camera have the two sistems (ntsc and pal). "

Why don't you search on Google? I think you will find the answer.

"If it has only ntsc, do you think this might be a problem?"

Yes! It will be a very big problem.

"I'm planning on working my videos with After Effects and Adobe Premiere, is the conversion from NTSC to Pal, fine?"

Do you really want to convert EVERYTHING you shoot from NTSC to PAL, or would you rather simply shoot PAL and work in PAL?

"Do you think it is better to buy the Pal version of the camera? "

Yes! Of course it's better!

Dave LaRonde
Sr. Promotion Producer
KCRG-TV (ABC) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]