FORUMS: list search recent posts

Unable To Capture Video From Canon ZR800

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lenny Andrews
Unable To Capture Video From Canon ZR800
on Jan 16, 2008 at 4:58:25 am

Ok. Here we go. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium. I have tried to capture the video from my NEW Canon ZR800 using not only Microsoft Movie Maker but also Pinnacle Studio 11.1. Both are telling me that it's unable to connect to the devise. The Canon folks are telling me that since I can see the DV-IN readout in the cameras LCD screen that everything is working fine and the info is being sent to the computer. The people at Gateway are telling me that my computer is working fine and that the issue is with the drivers not installing correctly from the camera. I have two 1394 ports on my computer and get the same result with both. I have tried to uninstall then reinstall the drivers under my 1394 port in my devide mananger and that doesn't work. When trying to trouble shoot the problem with the Pinnacle software they show a screen shot that would have the camcorder listed as Imaging Devices and that isn't showing. The end result is that Canon and Gateway are saying everything appears to be running correctly but I still can't load my video. I have invested several evenings trying to resolve this issue but still no video. Any advise.

Return to posts index

Randy Middleton
Re: Unable To Capture Video From Canon ZR800
on Sep 23, 2010 at 4:52:34 pm

2+ years later.....every get a resolution?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]