FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do I successfully export an AVI file from the PC to my GL-2 & record to tape?

COW Forums : Canon Cameras

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bruce Pelley
How do I successfully export an AVI file from the PC to my GL-2 & record to tape?
on Jul 7, 2006 at 2:56:55 am

Right now I am most perplexed!!!!!!!!

1)How is the GL-2 set-up and operated in conjunction with Premiere?

2)I currently have Premiere 6.5.When I use the export to tape command any of my GL-2's utilized will go crazy, my computer locks-up, the monitor loses the picture & fails to record the video from the PC. It could be a time code or Premiere setting problem, the source of which is a complete mystery to me and very frustrating!! I'd really like to hear from a fellow GL-2 owner so I can try to ascertain where I'm going wrong.Would anybody be so kind to list in detail step by step how this process works including the settings so I can move on in my early video editing life and gets things accomplished instead of scratching my head in wonderment? Yes, I read the manual but obviously due to the nature of this request/plea I missed something vital. Also.....In case Pro won't work, is there a freeware/shareware/low cost solution that will simply & easily export an avi file to the GL-2 with no messing or fussing around? All recommendations and suggestions welcome.

Sorry,unfortunately in this issue I need to be led by the hand here as I've never done it before.Up to now it's all been capturing only!

Many thanks in advance,

Bruce

Return to posts index

Xeeb
Re: How do I successfully export an AVI file from the PC to my GL-2 & record to tape?
by
on Aug 3, 2006 at 4:29:03 pm

Bruce,

If you could, list for me the settings on the export to tape you have selected in PPro 6.5... That'd give me a much better idea of what the problem might be. I've never personally done it to a GL-2, but I'm more than willing to offer any advice I can give.

Sib Ntsib Dua

Xeeb

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]