FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu Ray disc-image problem.

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
stephen cockrell
Blu Ray disc-image problem.
on Jan 24, 2018 at 1:08:01 pm

Hello,

I need to create a Blu Ray image of a show I edited in FCPX using Compressor 4. The length of the video is 2 hours and 45 minutes. I want to be able to make multiple copies on Dual Layer BD-Rs. I exported it from FCPX as a master file and imported this into Compressor. Every time I submit the job it renders (27 hours!) Compressor outputs the H.264 and ac3 video/audio files OK, but when the Create Disc app opens to make the image it tells me there was an error creating my disc image and that “there is not enough space on your disc to complete the operation”. There is a button to “try again” but when I click this I get another error “DSP Publishing error 1024”. I have 844GB free on my computer’s drive and the external drive I am using as my destination has 3.38TB free space available. I am able to create disc images of smaller files without any problem. I can only assume that the “free space” is referring to some kind of cache memory allocation which is not big enough to process this large file? If so, where is it and how can I increase its size? I have tried burning direct to disc (disc’s system files got corrupted) saving an image to different locations (same results as described above). I am about to attempt another “submit” for the 5th time having changed the settings in Compressor to “never copy source files to cluster” and changing Qmaster’s storage folder to an external drive. Should this do the trick or is there something else I am missing here? The 27 hour processing each time is driving me insane. So far I have managed to keep the client happy but I really need a solution to this problem. Can anyone PLEASE help?
Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]