I'm starting to learn to use Encore CS6 for my DVD authoring.
Before I'm used to do it with Maestro.
As we can see from the picture above, within Maestro I can color-map the "normal" state of the button.
For the normal button, I can
1. Map the black rectangle to complete transparant
2. Map the red text to Pink
3. Map the blue text-stroke to Green
For the selected button, I can
1. Map the black rectangle to White
2. Map the red text to Yellow
3. Map the blue text-stroke to Red
For the action button, I can
1. Map all the colors to transparent of the selected button.
I'm trying to implement this within Encore, but I still can not do it.
I wonder whether it's possible to do that in Encore.
If possible, what steps that I should take ?
Any kind of respond will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advanced.