FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVDArchitect Remote Button Question

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle Vas
DVDArchitect Remote Button Question
on Mar 3, 2016 at 9:33:45 pm

So is there any way to set the preferences for the remote buttons, (particularly Fast Scans, Next, and Previous)? I'm wanting to select say scene 3 and Backwards scan to the beginning of the Project (the beginning of the first scene). But instead I select chapter 3 and can only backwards scan to the beginning of chapter 3, I cant go beyond that. It just stops the scan at the beginning of the chapter and starts playing from there. Same with forward scan, it only scans to the end of that chapter and then goes to the title screen, rather than beyond the end of the chapter.

Even when I select Play All from the menu screen, if I hit the "NEXT" button while its in PLAY ALL mode it will skip to chapter 2 but then I still cant rewind beyond the beginning of chapter 2 without it playing from the start of chapter 2 or Forward scan past chapter 2 without it going to the Menu screen.

It seems like a very simple thing to do but I've been on forums and reading manuals and I just cant find any resolve. Please help me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]