FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD architect pro will not render in high definitionBUT I NEED CAPTIONS + high definition

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Amanda Duffield
DVD architect pro will not render in high definitionBUT I NEED CAPTIONS + high definition
on Nov 13, 2015 at 8:42:18 am

Hi
I have captioned something in dvd architect. It will only allow me to make a dvd in MPEG2 standard definition. This is going to be played to our Commissioner for Education and there will be 100 people there. My boss insists on high definition.
All searches say to export to Vegas HOWEVER Vegas does not produce good captions. Mine are for Deaf and sometimes Deaf-Blind people who have specific needs and i find that architect has a much faster system and more flexible in changing individual text boxes.
I have tried importing to Vegas 13 Pro and all my settings are lost and I must start again. I tried making one box the way I want it, then copying the 'format' to others however that didn't work.
I do not like the look of the Vegas captions nor the way I have to make them.
Please tell me a way I can get my Architect DVD with captions into .MOV format.
It's fine if the captions are burned on (i.e. open captions cannot be turned off) that's no problem but EVERY time I try and render the architect video footage the captions drop away at rendering.
So, even if I burn a dvd and then try to reformat to .mov, I can't access the captions because Sony Architect doesn't make them a separate file.
Please help because I don't want to retype these. They look blurry when done on Vegas and they are much more fiddly to do.
Thank you

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]