FORUMS: list search recent posts

When I enter a m2v file into Toast Titanium 11 with my AIFF, it gets all messed up

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Noam Osband
When I enter a m2v file into Toast Titanium 11 with my AIFF, it gets all messed up
on Sep 28, 2014 at 5:27:56 am

I am trying to make a DVD with a m2V file I got from Compressor and an AIF file I got in exporting from FCP. I know I can get an audio file from Compressor, but I wanted a higher quality file.

When I combine the two in Toast, it tells me the length of the video is 45 minutes, even though the m2v file is 28 minutes. When I do a preview, it looks OK. But when I burn the DVD, it comes out screwy and it's completely not synced.

Any suggestions? The m2v is definitely 28 minutes. I've checked with MPEG streamclip. The problem is with Toast Titanium 11.

Return to posts index

Noam Osband
Re: When I enter a m2v file into Toast Titanium 11 with my AIFF, it gets all messed up
on Sep 30, 2014 at 9:49:55 pm

Just bumping this. I still can't figure this out. Any ideas?!

Return to posts index

Michael Slowe
Re: When I enter a m2v file into Toast Titanium 11 with my AIFF, it gets all messed up
on Oct 2, 2014 at 9:29:17 am

Noam, do you have Studio Pro installed? I use this to create a .img which I can drag into Toast pro 11 to burn a DVD, get a great result. By importing to Studio Pro the m2v and audio ac3 files, they then get merged into the .img. I only use Toast for the burning process.

Michael Slowe

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]