FORUMS: list search recent posts

What software makes simple, decent and affordable wedding DVDs for Mac (Mavericks)

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gary Boland
What software makes simple, decent and affordable wedding DVDs for Mac (Mavericks)
on Sep 26, 2014 at 7:11:05 pm

I really liked IDVD but its not working any more.(Im not even sure if it works with Mavericks also) I want to be able to make some nice chapters with pre built wedding designs already to go. I Know DVD authoring is on its way out. but until then.....

The wonder share DVD software has no good weeding menus that I have seen so far.

THNXS

Gary Boland

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: What software makes simple, decent and affordable wedding DVDs for Mac (Mavericks)
on Oct 20, 2014 at 8:52:24 pm

Gary,
if you have the chance, try to grab an old version of FCP7 suite. there is DVD Studio pro in the bundle which has some nice templates.

danny

Return to posts index

Gary Boland
Re: What software makes simple, decent and affordable wedding DVDs for Mac (Mavericks)
on Oct 20, 2014 at 10:21:46 pm

thanks but Im pretty I cant run fcp7 & fcpx on the same mac pro. the old mac is just two slooooow

Gary Boland

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on Oct 21, 2014 at 4:22:46 am

Gary,
sorry - but this is not true!

FCP7 and FCP X could be installed paralell, but could NOT be running at the same time.

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]