FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Architect Pro 6

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Micheal Bemma
DVD Architect Pro 6
on Aug 8, 2014 at 1:59:10 am

Hello,
So I use Vegas and DVDA, submitted a dvd and got back this report.

we require a DVD to be authored with the main feature contained entirely in a single Video Title Set (VTS). It appears your disc was authored with the main feature spread across multiple VTS, or we were unable to determine which VTS on your disc contained the main feature. We recommend that your disc be re-authored to place the main feature in one VTS, under VTS_01. Please check your authoring software or service for more information on how to resolve this issue.

I don't know if it's possible with DVDA or not, but I figure you guys will know, I can't find anything on this,

Many thanks

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: DVD Architect Pro 6
on Aug 8, 2014 at 2:51:30 pm

Submitted to who - replicator/duplicator? How was it submitted? Many places now accept a DVD-R master and just duplicate it and likely would not be performing any analysis which leads me to believe you submitted a master file of some type? More info needed for anyone to help

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

Micheal Bemma
Re: DVD Architect Pro 6
on Aug 8, 2014 at 4:26:38 pm

Hello,
Submitted to createspace to stream via amazon.com instant video.
the main movie must be in it's own vts files.
from what I can gather, dvda puts the menus and everything else in the same vts with the main movie.

and that was part of the email they sent back, saying for dvd distribution it was fine, but for streaming I had to send a new disc with proper encoding (I had this issue before with special features on a disc, they couldn't tell them apart, I deleted the features and only had the movie on there, and they were able to stream it with that) but that's submitting 2 disc per movie right now)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]