FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need 1) disk picture printed, and maybe 2) DVD burning and case cover

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Walter Miale
Need 1) disk picture printed, and maybe 2) DVD burning and case cover
on Apr 26, 2014 at 6:07:37 pm

I spent about a week (!) uploading video and graphics files for two projects to kunaki.com. Doubtful server. Turns out it will now take several weeks (!) to receive the disks and package to proof the job. Can't beat the Kunaki prices, but who can I use in the meantime for a few disks plus disk picture and cover?

I can burn a few disks myself if necessary, but will still need a rush job on the disk picture---i.e. printing the picture on the face of the disk, assuming that can be done prior to burning. I'm in the sticks, and there is no one locally who can print a picture onto a disk.

Please advise.

Return to posts index

David Taylor
Re: Need 1) disk picture printed, and maybe 2) DVD burning and case cover
on Apr 28, 2014 at 1:04:45 am

I've always used discmakers.com, but they may be overkill for just a couple. I can say, they have never let me down.

DT Motion Pictures
http://www.davetaylormp.com

Return to posts index

Dave Haynie
on Apr 28, 2014 at 2:08:58 am

For a small run, most any recent Epson photo printer can print on DVD blanks, obviously the printable variety. That's been working for me for quite a long time. It's slow and expensive for large runs, but so is burning them yourself. But for event videos, etc, where you may make only a dozen or so, it's just the thing, and not a quality compromise in the slightest.

-Dave

Return to posts index

Matt Townley
on Apr 28, 2014 at 5:43:08 pm

Hi Walter - my company offers duplication services with no minimum orders (on most orders). We use Rimage thermal printers and can ship orders as soon as the next day. We are located in California. Feel free to give me a call. http://www.mstproductions.com.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]