FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Encore Mac Alternative

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Battistella
Adobe Encore Mac Alternative
on Mar 2, 2014 at 1:22:51 am

Hello,

So I don't usually use Encore helluva lot for authoring - we use QuickDisc apart of the RImage Systems - but on odd occasion people will request a video menu. As far as I'm aware (and widely known) Encore was the only application that allowed video menus and customisable drag-n-drop buttons.

We recently discovered after updating our system to Mavericks that Encore is no longer supported (officially from Lion onwards but we had compatibility with Mountain Lion). We currently don't have the resources to have a lone computer running Lion purely for Encore.

So the question comes to mind, for people who still do need DVD and Blu Ray authoring, are there any video menu, WYSIWYG, styled applications for OSX?

Return to posts index

Kc Cass
Re: Adobe Encore Mac Alternative
on Oct 24, 2014 at 12:58:41 am

I'm running into the same problems. Any chance you've found solution? I'm working on an iMac in Mavericks. I can compile nicely compressed files for BluRay using compressor but I need a program to burn the Blu-Ray discs on my Blu-Ray burner. Toast re-encodes them so that's problematic and looks poor. Please let me know your thoughts.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]