FORUMS: list search recent posts

free lance dvd authorer required for business start up

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Platt
free lance dvd authorer required for business start up
on May 29, 2013 at 5:45:14 pm

Hi,

Im in the very early stages of a new business venture start up.

A key attribute in this business is authoring a unique dvd for every product sold.

The dvd encompasses a quiz for schools and will include cartoon graphics and questions.

I am looking for a freelance dvd authorer to initially meet with (paid meeting) in london and discuss advanced possibilities of the entire authoring process.
With the intention of agreeing a work contract to author the dvd product for the venture.

I am looking for someone who k iws the dvd authoring process inside out and back to front. With strong knowledge to know exac6ly what limits i can go to.

If you are or know someone who fits this description please reply to the post and i can organise contact numbet exchange.

Thanks

Steve

Return to posts index

Joel Anthony
Re: free lance dvd authorer required for business start up
on Sep 5, 2013 at 4:56:37 pm

It's great to meet you. I'm a graphics and multimedia artist who reside in Nigeria and I've been working with DVD authoring for close to two yeas. I can make dynamic DVDs capable of working through computer and DVD players at no stress; I mean DVD that can contain computer (editable) files like ebook, powerpoint presentations, software, etc and still be usable on DVD players using authorized videos of the DVD at the same time.

You may be looking for someone you can meet one on one but that may not be possible for me but I can assure you of God online and on-phone communication. You may have heard a lot of bad information about Nigerians but I'm assuring you that you've just met a morally and godly conscious business man from there (just as it was a surprise to have Jesus Christ came out of Nazareth).

Just contact me and we go on from there. Contact me through:

email: wise4christ@gmail.com - my private email, or
dynareal@gmail.com - my business email, or
call: +2348060681809

If are still not convinced about this please visit http://www.freelancers.com as I hope you may find someone to help you there. I'm also a member with the name "wise4christ" but while I don't have to be the one you hired from there, please let freelancer.com know that I referred you.

Please reply as soon as possible. To quickly notify me of your reply, please send an SMS to the phone number above.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Jonas Quessy
Re: free lance dvd authorer required for business start up
on Oct 11, 2013 at 1:28:35 am

Hi Steve,
I'm probably the one you're looking for, You can take a look in my LinkedIn account (Jonas Quessy) We can work by Internet, (I'm in Canada) Take a look and contact me if your interested. jquessy@gmail.com
Jonas

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]