FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore CS5 BluRay great! DVD wtf???

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jean Du Preez
Encore CS5 BluRay great! DVD wtf???
on May 7, 2013 at 3:26:37 pm

Hi! I've authored a DVD and BluRay in Adobe Encore CS5 on my PC, and the result I'm getting from the DVD is horrible! I know the difference in quality, dimension and bitrate is huge, but the BluRay looks perfect, but the DVD looks interlaced and pixelated.

I've made a 2 hour long video with titles in the begining and a watermark throughout the whole piece.
I exported my sequence from PremierePro to 1920X1080p m4v and m4a files for the BluRay version so it wouldn't transcode in Encore.
For the DVD I exported the BluRay's m4v file to a 720x576 m2v (CBR 5mb, so it fits in a 4.8DVD) file and for some reason it came out looking horrible! I tried copying the project to a 720x576 sequences (progressive, upper, lower) and exporting it accordingly, but all of them look the same, the titles look jagged and every diagonal line in the movie as well!

Please Help! My deadline is getting close and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Is there a problem with my exports or Encore settings? Is it a codec thing? Is there better software out there?

Thanx

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]