FORUMS: list search recent posts

Eclipse errors with dual-Layer DVD and CSS

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matteo Vega
Eclipse errors with dual-Layer DVD and CSS
on Apr 30, 2013 at 4:39:20 pm

Hello World,

I'm having problems authoring a DVD9 using Adobe Encore CS6 and Gear Pro ME. My process so far has been:

- Authored DVD in Encore. Exported as VIDEO_TS (not pre-flagged).
- Used GPME to set correct layer break point and pre-flag for CSS. Exported as DDP 2.10 (SSCRST 4, Control.DAT 2054 bytes/sector)
- Sent the DDP to the replicators via FTP (Checksum didn't differ)

Now the replicators used Eclipse to verify the DDP images and found following errors:

- The EclipseSuite tools found a sector that is tagged for encryption but the sector is not part of any VTS in the VOB Location Table.
- The ISO9660 information and the CPM or CGMS fields in the Main data do not agree on the encryption status of a file.
- ImageVerify or ImageEncoder found an invalid Title Key in an un-encrypted sector. (Only on Layer 1)

Does anyone know what the problem can be or has experienced a similar issue before. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Matt

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: Eclipse errors with dual-Layer DVD and CSS
on May 1, 2013 at 3:03:21 am

Usually these are error from recordable discs. I always submit DDP images on pens drives. Do that and another set of recordables and see what happens

Return to posts index

Matteo Vega
Re: Eclipse errors with dual-Layer DVD and CSS
on May 1, 2013 at 8:16:55 am

Hey Eric,

Thanks for your response, however I transfered the DDP image via FTP not on disc. The replicators also verified the checksums generated by Gear. I just wonder if the CSS errors are due to the new layer break which was calculated using layer break calculator. (http://orwell.ru/test/multimedia/LayBre_GEAR.html)

Thanks,
Matt

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]