FORUMS: list search recent posts

Buttons not Highlighted

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Heidi Alina
Buttons not Highlighted
on Apr 11, 2013 at 6:37:21 pm

I have created a DVD with very simple menus - I just typed in the text and then converted it to a button. The DVD is burned and plays fine, but the buttons are not highlighted on the screen. I've tried both on my computer and on my DVD player. They are obviously being selected, because the function works, I just can't tell which button I'm choosing because the highlighting is not working! On each menu, the Default Button is set to #1, and I have made sure that button #1 is the correct button I want to be highlighted first. I tried changing the color of the text; still no highlighting. Whats up with this? Please help! I need this project done today!!

Oh - the highlighting is also not working when I preview the DVD. When I move with the arrow keys, it does appear to be selecting the button (it takes me to the correct place), but the highlight is not showing up (it's not showing me which button the arrow key moved me to)!

Return to posts index

Heidi Alina
Re: Buttons not Highlighted
on Apr 12, 2013 at 11:12:20 am

OK, managed to fix that problem. Now my buttons refuse to scroll in order. Shouldn't they scroll in numerical order? I can't seem to figure out why one of them gets skipped when I scroll through...
Can anyone help me with this?

Return to posts index

Heidi Alina
Re: Buttons not Highlighted
on Apr 12, 2013 at 11:34:51 am

OK, found my answer to that one too... Uncheck automatically route buttons in the menu's properties, click on "Show Button Routing" and then manually route the buttons.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]