FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD architect 6 - How to get a RESUME button to work if you have more than 1 video file

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Óskar Arnarson
DVD architect 6 - How to get a RESUME button to work if you have more than 1 video file
on Dec 9, 2012 at 6:07:07 am

Now this is something that I've found relatively simple in other DVD authoring applications. So this is what I do:

- I create a button
- I choose RESUME as its action

This is where my problem begins. From all tutorials and help brochures I've found, I'm told I need to now choose the destination of the resume (this does not make sense to me). This would be fine if I only had 1 video file on the DVD. But I want it to resume to whatever the viewer was last watching. In my case I have 7 episodes. When a user presses the menu on the remote and for example goes to a subtitle menu and then wants to press RESUME EPISODE in the menu... I want it to take the viewer to the appropriate episode (at the time in the particular episode he was just watching a few seconds before). Is there no way to do this? This is driving me insane... I tried leaving the desination blank but then it says "Broken link" and won't work.

Return to posts index

Gilles Gagnon
Re: DVD architect 6 - How to get a RESUME button to work if you have more than 1 video file
on Jan 29, 2014 at 4:03:37 am

Hi Oskar...and every one else here...
Did you get a solution for this?
I have the exact same issue.
Cheers,
G

Gilles

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]