FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Player flashes message; time-sensitive and urget request, please.

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill Carson
DVD Player flashes message; time-sensitive and urget request, please.
on Nov 28, 2012 at 2:33:08 am

Of course, I'm writing because I'm in a last minute pickle and badly need help. I've made many, many DVD's over the years by exporting from Final Cut, compressing with Compressor, and building and burning with DVD Studio Pro. Tonight a client sent me a photograph of a message her DVD player is briefly flashing each time she selects a new track. I would blame her DVD player, but she tells me that purchased DVD's do not flash this message, and that she was able to recreate the problem on a friend's TV. I burned a new DVD here and tried it in 5 different DVD players, and while one briefly flashed a message, I recognized right away that it was the DVD player and nothing I did. It appears that the message is showing a "film clip" icon along with the track number, and information about the audio being encoded as a track of Dolby Digital 2.0 48khz 192 Kpbs. I'll try to attach a link to the photo to this request for help or information. Is there any way I can control or eliminate the information these DVD players apparently are showing? Thanks in advance for your help! Bill
5006_photo.gif.zip

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]