FORUMS: list search recent posts

dual layer chapter playlist problems- will to pay for consultation

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gene torres
dual layer chapter playlist problems- will to pay for consultation
on Oct 29, 2012 at 6:45:49 pm

I have a two hour program authored in Encore that I am having issues with. There are bonus features on the disc which makes the total time more than two hours, but the main bulk of the video is a two hour variety show. The timeline is chaptered out. I have made chapter playlists to link each perfomance from a menu. On playback the main timeline plays back fine. When selected from the menu the clip will start to play and after a couple of seconds go back to the menu. I authored the program to a folder and have looked at it with PGC edit. While previewing the pgc I can see that there were several cells added to some of the playlists. I do not know how to modify the playlist to get rid of the extra cells and fix the time. If anybody could help, I would be willing to pay. I am facing a hard deadline and do not have time for any more monkeying around. Thank you.

Gene

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: dual layer chapter playlist problems- will to pay for consultation
on Nov 1, 2012 at 1:50:05 pm

gene,
have you got the possibility to upload the entire muxed DVD, so we could have a look at it.

I´ve got DVD AfterEdit over here and could have a look at it. other option is you might call/email

larry applegate or robin hanson from Rivergate Software, they could help you with your problem at some charge.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

gene torres
Re: dual layer chapter playlist problems- will to pay for consultation
on Nov 1, 2012 at 4:29:54 pm

Daniel, do you work for Rivergate Software? I can put the folder on an ftp site. My company would be willing to pay if you could help.

Would you please e-mail me at

gtorres@mdausa.org

thank you

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]