FORUMS: list search recent posts

Requesting advice on Disc Duplicators/Printers (including Systor Discmaster series)

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
nick ring
Requesting advice on Disc Duplicators/Printers (including Systor Discmaster series)
on Oct 19, 2012 at 4:19:52 pm

We're looking to set up a new DVD duplication/disc printing system at work. I currently have a budget of about $2500 for this. I've read back through almost every thread of the last 5 years on these forums, but some personalized suggestions would be helpful.

We do short runs of 2-10 discs throughout the week (often during the same day) and several times a year we do higher quantities--runs of 25-50 per project and 10 projects have to get out the same week.

We could do a Primera printer with dual burning drives which would work reasonably well for the short runs, but seems that it would be inadequate during the crunch times. Alternatively I can get a relatively inexpensive 10 burner tower and a Systor Discmaster printer.

I've had little luck finding anything about the Discmaster series. Does anyone here have experience with them? Their side-by-side comparison w/ the Primera certainly make them look appealing (as it's supposed to).

With either the Primera or the Discmaster series, can you buy them without drives and add those in at a later point?

Thanks much,
Nick

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]