FORUMS: list search recent posts

BDCMF question

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Sideris
BDCMF question
on Sep 14, 2012 at 8:19:14 pm

Does anyone know what software will output a Type P BDCMF? This is for a BD-ROM data disc without any video content. Our replicator won't accept any format aside from a BDCMF but I cant seem to find any information regarding a Type P BDCMF other than the fact that scenarist does not support it. Thanks!

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: BDCMF question
on Sep 15, 2012 at 2:31:36 pm

What authoring tool are you using?

Return to posts index

Stephen Sideris
on Sep 17, 2012 at 4:44:29 pm

We use Scenarist BD. Their support has not been much help. All they can really tell me is that Scenarist does not support Type P BDCMF's. We found a replicator that will do it for us with the eclipse suite for a fee, but it would be nice to find a way to create it ourselves.

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
on Sep 17, 2012 at 10:27:14 pm

I'm not sure what type of project you are doing? BD is a video format. What's on the disc? What's the user experience. You spent Alot of money on a tool without knowing its capabilities?

Return to posts index

Stephen Sideris
on Sep 17, 2012 at 10:38:34 pm

We have authored several BD video discs and that is mainly what we use the software for. This particular project is for a BD-ROM disc (data only, no video). There are several BDCMF types (Type A, Type B, etc.) Type P refers to Rom content only (non-movie content). I was just wondering if anybody knows of a software that can output a Type P BDCMF. Aside from purchasing the Eclipse suite, it seems that it must be done at the replicator.

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
on Sep 18, 2012 at 12:29:42 am

I'd try Larry Applegate at Rivergate Software. He has a tool which converts a BDMV to a BDCMF. Or I'd call Eclipse and ask them.

I would think if it's just Data you could just duplicate how man you require.

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on Sep 23, 2012 at 8:37:39 pm

yes,
blustreak tracer CMF could output BDCMF, but this is type A.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

Blake Pilgreen
on Feb 9, 2013 at 2:20:58 am

If you don't own blustrek you can use a video production company like RareSky.com to output the files from blustreak for you.

Blake Pilgreen
Media Tech, Inc.
http://www.mediatech1.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]