FORUMS: list search recent posts

how do I nudge and entire subtitle stream back / exporting subtitle stream for X

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Erin Greenwell
how do I nudge and entire subtitle stream back / exporting subtitle stream for X
on Sep 1, 2012 at 11:09:09 pm

Hello all

I closed captioned in DVD studio pro my entire movie on a subtitle stream

I now want to export a dialogue list from that subtitle stream

The timecode for V track 1 is asset based and for the video track, the first frame of video starts at 01:00:00:00 even though there is 31 seconds of slates, bars , tone etc at the top of the DVD studio pro track (the timecode starts at 00:59:29:00)

When I export the subtitle track (export item description), the first subtitle clip (I made one that says START at 01:00:00:00 for this purpose only) opens up in subtitle X as starting at 00:00:31:00

I duped the video track in DVD studio pro and experimented with zero based/verses asset based and messed with the track offset at 59 29 00 or 00 00 00

all configurations opened in subtitle X with the start subtitle clip remaining at 00:00:31:00

in other words, subtitle X will only read where on DVD studio pro's timeline the subtitle stream starts zero based even though I have force timecode stamped the first frame of my movie starting at 01:00:00:00 in an asset based timeline

so now I have trimmed my timeline to start at 01:00:00:00 and need to nudge my entire timecode stream back 31 seconds. I have 1000+ subtitle clips so I can't do it one by one.

Any ideas?

Erin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]