FORUMS: list search recent posts

creating buttons in photoshop using layers then bringing into dvd studio pro as psd

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Heather Krause
creating buttons in photoshop using layers then bringing into dvd studio pro as psd
on Jul 21, 2012 at 7:59:33 pm

creating buttons in photoshop using layers then bringing into dvd studio pro as psd...Is the assignment we were given. I've read it's not the most efficient way but we have to learn to do this first then we'll be shown other better ways to create buttons in DVD studio pro and encore.

Creating layered buttons in photoshop SC5 for use as DVD studio pro.

I've read tutorials on how but each has shown a different way to go about it. What the best way to go about creating layered buttons?

am i supposed to create a project file with a layer for each button state? When I export do I flatten my separate layers? Is background layer a background color for the menu or a background layer a color for the button?

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
Re: creating buttons in photoshop using layers then bringing into dvd studio pro as psd
on Jul 21, 2012 at 8:44:27 pm

Why not try a few of the methods. By your questions it seems like you haven't even tried any of them.

The menu can only be a single file. Of course you DON'T flatten the layers. The background is a color or image for the menu.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]