FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need low cost software that will allow my motion menus and DVD-rom content

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason May
Need low cost software that will allow my motion menus and DVD-rom content
on Jun 29, 2012 at 9:02:58 pm

I work for a non-profit in Honduras, and we're always on a tight budget. I need to train some people at an off-site location (different city) to burn a DVD with motion menus, DVD-Rom content, and unique videos every week. I can prepare a nice motion menu background, no problem, I just need a low cost program for windows that I can easily train them on, but that will look great with a template I set up. The only programs I know of that can do this is Adobe Encore others that cost several hundred dollars.

The people at the off site location don't need video editing or any fancy system, they just need to stick in a video they make on windows movie maker (regarding our weekly visitors), have my nice motion menu and DVD rom content about the org. And they need to do it week to week without my help. I've looked all over online, but to no avail. Also our internet bandwidth is not enough me to do it remotely with my software (I have Apple DVD studio and Encore).

Thanks in advance!

jasonhonduras.com

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: Need low cost software that will allow my motion menus and DVD-rom content
on Jun 30, 2012 at 2:41:34 am

Here's good list:

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/sections/authoring-dvd

Try some out and see what you think. Cyberlink Ive tried and it seems it'll work for you

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]