FORUMS: list search recent posts

Checkdiscs

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Culleton
Checkdiscs
on Jun 7, 2012 at 2:51:19 pm

i'm after a 'cloud' alternative to sending chkdsks. i generally endup sending around 3 chkdsks out and it's usually for menu/navigation/font changes. is there a way of just sending the menu and navigation? i cant seem to compile just that in DVDLab so maybe Encore or DVDA will do it?

Return to posts index

Noah Kadner
Re: Checkdiscs
on Jun 7, 2012 at 8:02:17 pm

You mean to clients? You could always build a DVD to a hard drive as VIDEO_TS folder and then send that to someone. Of course they'd need to be savvy enough to know how to open it with DVD player software on their computer. Might be less of a headache to just send discs but it's worth trying. IF you can't figure out how to do this directly- a simple copy of the contents of a DVD into a folder on your hard drive would do the same thing (though you'd be wasting a disc for no reason).

Noah

Call Box Training.
Featuring the Panasonic GH2 and Panasonic AC160/130.

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
on Jun 7, 2012 at 9:51:25 pm

Google "Slingbox".

Allows your client to access your DVD Player over the net. Full screen controls....like they were at your office.

Greatest thing for clients reviews ever !!

Return to posts index

John Culleton
on Jun 7, 2012 at 10:34:52 pm

i was thinking of something where i could quickly complile menu changes and upload (without the video files) to Vimeo or similar

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
on Jun 8, 2012 at 2:24:27 am

No but the sling box is better since they are viewing the actual streams you plan to put on disc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]