FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creating EPK with Video, Photos & Text Files

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bruce France
Creating EPK with Video, Photos & Text Files
on Apr 23, 2012 at 6:14:59 pm

Greetings. In the past I have created effective EPKs that included videos and photos using DVDSP 4. However, I have a client who has sent me a ton of PDFs that she would like to have included and now I'm stumped on how to proceed. I've been searching for answers on how to include these files, but nothing has been helpful. If I include PDFs (or even convert them to JPEGS to be included in a slideshow) no one will be able to read the text as there is no option for zooming/enlarging. I know this is possible because I've seen these types of DVDs/CDs in the past. Does anyone have a recommendation for including these types of files in DVDSP or perhaps another software I could purchase?

Thanks in advance.

Bruce

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: Creating EPK with Video, Photos & Text Files
on Apr 23, 2012 at 7:06:12 pm

You could use DVD Access feature in DVDSP but with the newer OSs, it will not work properly - especially on PCs. Its a dinosaur feature that is more or less inoperable.

Best and only option is to create a menu with direction to the PDFs next to the VIDEO_TS folder. You add these with the DVD ROM feature in DVDSP. There are tones of tutorials and the Mnual has info on it as well

Return to posts index

Bruce France
Re: Creating EPK with Video, Photos & Text Files
on Apr 23, 2012 at 7:10:52 pm

Thanks, Eric. The more I read that seems like the only option.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]